skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Classroom Songs
online marketing
online marketing
Home
»
itunes
»
reading
»
songs
»
Classroom Songs
Sunday, August 7
Classroom Songs
I teacher online created some songs to help her students soar on standardized reading and math assessments. She also recorded a bully song that I really like. Check it out!
Ann Walner
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
Earthquakes and Hurricanes!
So teacher work week begins Monday and I'm convinced that some teacher who is not ready to return to work has wished these natural disas...
Valentine's Day Scrapbook
I got this idea online a couple of years ago and finally was able to do it with my class last year. I took five pieces of construction paper...
Remarkable Reindeer
So I'm thinking ahead to the shared reading units I want to teach in December. I want to do a unit on Reindeer. I have a class set of th...
Merry Christmas
Well I don't know when you get out for Winter Vacation but my last day is Thursday December 20th. Then we return January 2nd. We got jip...
Picture Perfect Science
I just finished a two day institute on Math, Science, Technology and Engineering at the MathScience Innovation Center in Richmond, Virginia....
Wedding Pictures
More pictures of my December 1st wedding... My mother and I before the ceremony. The handsome groomsmen. My two nephews are in front alo...
Wedding Planning
As many of you know I got engaged on Valentine's Day. We have set a date of December 1, 2012. I've been knee deep in wedding plannin...
Recovery
Thank you for all the emails! I am recovering with my family. This surgery was successful, the tumor has been removed. I think we're sti...
Reading Marathon
This is another idea taken from a 4th grade teacher at my previous school and I love it! It's called a " Reading Marathon " an...
10 Commandments to Working in a Hostile Environment
I absolutly love this book! It is written by T.D. Jakes. Every Christian should read it! Unfortunately I've worked in many "hostil...
Popular Posts
Earthquakes and Hurricanes!
So teacher work week begins Monday and I'm convinced that some teacher who is not ready to return to work has wished these natural disas...
Merry Christmas
Well I don't know when you get out for Winter Vacation but my last day is Thursday December 20th. Then we return January 2nd. We got jip...
Wedding Planning
As many of you know I got engaged on Valentine's Day. We have set a date of December 1, 2012. I've been knee deep in wedding plannin...
Revisting Positive Postcards
So I blogged about this back in July ( http://jessicaywinston.blogspot.com/2011/07/positive-postcards.html ). Now that school has been in se...
September Books
Since my entire classroom library is sitting in my dining room waiting for me to wisk them away to school, I figured I do some more blogging...
About Me
My name is Jessica Winston-Saunders. I have lived everywhere from Heidelberg, Germany to Colorado Springs, Colorado. I was born in Ft. Bragg...
Valentine's Day Scrapbook
I got this idea online a couple of years ago and finally was able to do it with my class last year. I took five pieces of construction paper...
Conference Calendars
You can read all about my Data Binder on my classroom website http://www.mswinston.com/data%20binders.html . Last year I used a monthly cal...
Books to Teach Reading Strategies
So I have a list of books for reading strategies listed here , but I thought I'd share the books that I actually use each year. Do you h...
Reading Marathon
This is another idea taken from a 4th grade teacher at my previous school and I love it! It's called a " Reading Marathon " an...
Blog Archive
►
2013
►
February
►
January
►
2012
►
December
►
November
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
▼
2011
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
▼
August
Nobody Greater than God!
Earthquakes and Hurricanes!
Mireya's Miracle
September Books
Giveaway Winners!
Classroom Songs
Treasure's Trifold Giveaway!
It's Friday!
Books to Teach Reading Strategies
Wordless Picture Books
Launching Writing Workshop
I Pick Good Fit Books
Giveaway Winners!
►
July