skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Dr. Seuss Poster Winners
online marketing
online marketing
Home
»
free
»
giveaway
»
reading
»
Dr. Seuss Poster Winners
Tuesday, September 20
Dr. Seuss Poster Winners
Well the giveway is over... check your email, you might be a winner!
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
Earthquakes and Hurricanes!
So teacher work week begins Monday and I'm convinced that some teacher who is not ready to return to work has wished these natural disas...
Valentine's Day Scrapbook
I got this idea online a couple of years ago and finally was able to do it with my class last year. I took five pieces of construction paper...
Merry Christmas
Well I don't know when you get out for Winter Vacation but my last day is Thursday December 20th. Then we return January 2nd. We got jip...
Remarkable Reindeer
So I'm thinking ahead to the shared reading units I want to teach in December. I want to do a unit on Reindeer. I have a class set of th...
Recovery
Thank you for all the emails! I am recovering with my family. This surgery was successful, the tumor has been removed. I think we're sti...
Reading Marathon
This is another idea taken from a 4th grade teacher at my previous school and I love it! It's called a " Reading Marathon " an...
10 Commandments to Working in a Hostile Environment
I absolutly love this book! It is written by T.D. Jakes. Every Christian should read it! Unfortunately I've worked in many "hostil...
Bunny Marshmallow Math
I love to incorporate food into my math lessons! Last year I found the cutest Bunny Marshmallows at Walmart (or any grocery store including ...
Giveaway
So I've noticed that a lot of teaching blogs have give aways to encourage people to comment and follow them. I'm slowing entertainin...
Revisting Positive Postcards
So I blogged about this back in July ( http://jessicaywinston.blogspot.com/2011/07/positive-postcards.html ). Now that school has been in se...
Popular Posts
Revisting Positive Postcards
So I blogged about this back in July ( http://jessicaywinston.blogspot.com/2011/07/positive-postcards.html ). Now that school has been in se...
Wedding Planning
As many of you know I got engaged on Valentine's Day. We have set a date of December 1, 2012. I've been knee deep in wedding plannin...
Merry Christmas
Well I don't know when you get out for Winter Vacation but my last day is Thursday December 20th. Then we return January 2nd. We got jip...
September Books
Since my entire classroom library is sitting in my dining room waiting for me to wisk them away to school, I figured I do some more blogging...
Odds and Ends
A couple of weeks ago my laptop died right after I had finished uploading the free materials to The Teaching Oasis . I was worried that I ha...
Conference Calendars
You can read all about my Data Binder on my classroom website http://www.mswinston.com/data%20binders.html . Last year I used a monthly cal...
Meet and Greet
So it's been a week since Irene hit Richmond and there are still people without electricity. We had an abbreviated teacher work week, we...
Contact Me
shainquiet@msn.com owner@teachingoasis.com My Websites: http://www.mswinston.com/ http://www.teachingoasis.com/
Pinterest Inspired: Currently Me Journal
I’ve seen these types of notes on various blogs where teachers are sharing their “currently” statuses. Someone pinned this idea onto their W...
Organization: Teacher Supply Box Part 2
So I finally got my brother in law to spray paint the navy blue tool box black. I used pink and green scrapbook paper and used the font Tan ...
Blog Archive
►
2013
►
February
►
January
►
2012
►
December
►
November
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
▼
2011
►
December
►
November
►
October
▼
September
Nonfiction File Folder Project
Teaching Nonfiction Text Features
Dr. Seuss Poster Winners
Giveaway
Revisting Positive Postcards
Survived the 1st Week!
Meet and Greet
►
August
►
July