skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Rounding Task Cards
online marketing
online marketing
Home
»
math
»
rounding
»
task cards
»
Rounding Task Cards
Tuesday, October 18
Rounding Task Cards
I've started my Place Value unit and one of the standards requires the students to round numbers to the nearest ten, hundred and thousand. I created some task cards to use with the unit.
How do you teach rounding? Share a lesson!
Rounding Task Cards
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
Earthquakes and Hurricanes!
So teacher work week begins Monday and I'm convinced that some teacher who is not ready to return to work has wished these natural disas...
Merry Christmas
Well I don't know when you get out for Winter Vacation but my last day is Thursday December 20th. Then we return January 2nd. We got jip...
Remarkable Reindeer
So I'm thinking ahead to the shared reading units I want to teach in December. I want to do a unit on Reindeer. I have a class set of th...
Revisting Positive Postcards
So I blogged about this back in July ( http://jessicaywinston.blogspot.com/2011/07/positive-postcards.html ). Now that school has been in se...
Wedding Planning
As many of you know I got engaged on Valentine's Day. We have set a date of December 1, 2012. I've been knee deep in wedding plannin...
Recovery
Thank you for all the emails! I am recovering with my family. This surgery was successful, the tumor has been removed. I think we're sti...
Reading Marathon
This is another idea taken from a 4th grade teacher at my previous school and I love it! It's called a " Reading Marathon " an...
Giveaway
So I've noticed that a lot of teaching blogs have give aways to encourage people to comment and follow them. I'm slowing entertainin...
Odds and Ends
A couple of weeks ago my laptop died right after I had finished uploading the free materials to The Teaching Oasis . I was worried that I ha...
Bunny Marshmallow Math
I love to incorporate food into my math lessons! Last year I found the cutest Bunny Marshmallows at Walmart (or any grocery store including ...
Popular Posts
Odds and Ends
A couple of weeks ago my laptop died right after I had finished uploading the free materials to The Teaching Oasis . I was worried that I ha...
Veterans Day
We celebrated Veterans Day last week and in Virginia it's covered in the third grade curriculum. I created flip books for the students a...
Giveaway Winners!
Since I exceeded my 200 followers for the moment, I am picking 5 winners through the Random Number Generator ! The numbers are... 33- Heathe...
Merry Christmas
Well I don't know when you get out for Winter Vacation but my last day is Thursday December 20th. Then we return January 2nd. We got jip...
Wedding Pictures
More pictures of my December 1st wedding... My mother and I before the ceremony. The handsome groomsmen. My two nephews are in front alo...
Fall/Halloween Treat Bags
So I've gathered all my materials for my treat bags for Halloween. -Candy Corn Hand Sanitizer from Bath and Body Works -Free Jr. Frosty ...
Books to Teach Reading Strategies
So I have a list of books for reading strategies listed here , but I thought I'd share the books that I actually use each year. Do you h...
Thanksgiving Freebies!
Have you liked The Teaching Oasis on Facebook ? Check the page for a special link to some Thanksgiving Freebies! Bookmark that appreciation ...
Giveaway Winners!
Since I only had 10 comments for the trifold giveaway, I will be sending them to all the people who left their email address! You should hav...
Happy Teacher Appreciation 2012
Happy Teacher Appreciation Week! I don't know about you but school has tons of goodies in store for teachers this week... an hour lunch,...
Blog Archive
►
2013
►
February
►
January
►
2012
►
December
►
November
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
▼
2011
►
December
►
November
▼
October
Hour of the Olympics
Parent Teacher Conferences
Rounding Task Cards
Fall/Halloween Treat Bags
Teratoma
Teaching Map Skills
►
September
►
August
►
July