skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Five Days of Christmas!
online marketing
online marketing
Home
»
facebook
»
free
»
giveaway
»
Teaching Oasis
»
Five Days of Christmas!
Saturday, December 3
Five Days of Christmas!
Are you a fan of the Teaching Oasis on Facebook? If not click the link to the right! Starting Monday December 5th we will be giving away goodies everyday... stay tuned!
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
Odds and Ends
A couple of weeks ago my laptop died right after I had finished uploading the free materials to The Teaching Oasis . I was worried that I ha...
Merry Christmas
Well I don't know when you get out for Winter Vacation but my last day is Thursday December 20th. Then we return January 2nd. We got jip...
Organization: Teacher Supply Toolbox
Another Pinterest inspired idea... I got the directions from Mrs. Rojas's blog. She lays out step by step directions for making a toolb...
Earthquakes and Hurricanes!
So teacher work week begins Monday and I'm convinced that some teacher who is not ready to return to work has wished these natural disas...
Revisting Positive Postcards
So I blogged about this back in July ( http://jessicaywinston.blogspot.com/2011/07/positive-postcards.html ). Now that school has been in se...
Wedding Pictures
More pictures of my December 1st wedding... My mother and I before the ceremony. The handsome groomsmen. My two nephews are in front alo...
Wedding Planning
As many of you know I got engaged on Valentine's Day. We have set a date of December 1, 2012. I've been knee deep in wedding plannin...
Books to Teach Reading Strategies
So I have a list of books for reading strategies listed here , but I thought I'd share the books that I actually use each year. Do you h...
Recovery
Thank you for all the emails! I am recovering with my family. This surgery was successful, the tumor has been removed. I think we're sti...
Reading Marathon
This is another idea taken from a 4th grade teacher at my previous school and I love it! It's called a " Reading Marathon " an...
Popular Posts
Organization: Teacher Supply Toolbox
Another Pinterest inspired idea... I got the directions from Mrs. Rojas's blog. She lays out step by step directions for making a toolb...
Merry Christmas
Well I don't know when you get out for Winter Vacation but my last day is Thursday December 20th. Then we return January 2nd. We got jip...
Picture Perfect Science
I just finished a two day institute on Math, Science, Technology and Engineering at the MathScience Innovation Center in Richmond, Virginia....
Nobody Greater than God!
This was the scene outside my apartment today. After loading up the car and turning it on, Nobody Greater by Vashawn Mitchell was playing on...
Me Museum
Well teachers report back to school on August 27th. But I will not be able to get into my classroom until Friday August 31st! It's still...
Books to Teach Reading Strategies
So I have a list of books for reading strategies listed here , but I thought I'd share the books that I actually use each year. Do you h...
Meet and Greet
So it's been a week since Irene hit Richmond and there are still people without electricity. We had an abbreviated teacher work week, we...
Apple Themed Reading Skills and Strategies
My intention was to make these posters in various themes to sell on The Teaching Oasis, but I decided against it. If you are a member of the...
Veterans Day
We celebrated Veterans Day last week and in Virginia it's covered in the third grade curriculum. I created flip books for the students a...
Blog Archive
►
2013
►
February
►
January
►
2012
►
December
►
November
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
▼
2011
▼
December
Happy New Year
Reading Marathon
Classroom Tour
Christmas Ornaments
Winter Poems
Five Days of Christmas!
Sunshine Award
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July