Saturday, November 19

Recovery

Thank you for all the emails! I am recovering with my family. This surgery was successful, the tumor has been removed. I think we're still waiting for the pathology to come back on it though. Nothing like five incisions in your stomach for you to realize that you use your stomach muscles for everything, I coughed the other day and thought I had burst wide open! They told me my recovery would be 3-5 days but I'm finding that it's taking much longer than that. I think it has to do with the amount of weight I carry around my midsection and how deep they had to actually cut.

Oh and have you  become a fan of the Teaching Oasis FB Fan Page? Well there is a link to some Thanksgiving goodies I think you'll enjoy! http://www.facebook.com/?filter=app_134920244184#!/pages/The-Teaching-Oasis-LLC/140757939283256

Have a wonderful Autumn weekend!