skip to main | skip to sidebar

Contact Me

Home » Unlabelled » Contact Me

Sunday, July 3

Contact Me

shainquiet@msn.com
owner@teachingoasis.com




My Websites:

http://www.mswinston.com/
http://www.teachingoasis.com/
Posted by Unknown
Newer Post Older Post Home

Popular Posts

  • Earthquakes and Hurricanes!
    So teacher work week begins Monday and I'm convinced that some teacher who is not ready to return to work has wished these natural disas...
  • Valentine's Day Scrapbook
    I got this idea online a couple of years ago and finally was able to do it with my class last year. I took five pieces of construction paper...
  • Remarkable Reindeer
    So I'm thinking ahead to the shared reading units I want to teach in December. I want to do a unit on Reindeer. I have a class set of th...
  • Merry Christmas
    Well I don't know when you get out for Winter Vacation but my last day is Thursday December 20th. Then we return January 2nd. We got jip...
  • Picture Perfect Science
    I just finished a two day institute on Math, Science, Technology and Engineering at the MathScience Innovation Center in Richmond, Virginia....
  • Wedding Pictures
    More pictures of my December 1st wedding... My mother and I before the ceremony.     The handsome groomsmen. My two nephews are in front alo...
  • Wedding Planning
    As many of you know I got engaged on Valentine's Day. We have set a date of December 1, 2012. I've been knee deep in wedding plannin...
  • Recovery
    Thank you for all the emails! I am recovering with my family. This surgery was successful, the tumor has been removed. I think we're sti...
  • Reading Marathon
    This is another idea taken from a 4th grade teacher at my previous school and I love it! It's called a " Reading Marathon " an...
  • 10 Commandments to Working in a Hostile Environment
    I absolutly love this book! It is written by T.D. Jakes. Every Christian should read it!  Unfortunately I've worked in many "hostil...

Popular Posts

  • Earthquakes and Hurricanes!
    So teacher work week begins Monday and I'm convinced that some teacher who is not ready to return to work has wished these natural disas...
  • Wedding Planning
    As many of you know I got engaged on Valentine's Day. We have set a date of December 1, 2012. I've been knee deep in wedding plannin...
  • Revisting Positive Postcards
    So I blogged about this back in July ( http://jessicaywinston.blogspot.com/2011/07/positive-postcards.html ). Now that school has been in se...
  • September Books
    Since my entire classroom library is sitting in my dining room waiting for me to wisk them away to school, I figured I do some more blogging...
  • Valentine's Day Scrapbook
    I got this idea online a couple of years ago and finally was able to do it with my class last year. I took five pieces of construction paper...
  • Conference Calendars
    You can read all about my Data Binder on my classroom website http://www.mswinston.com/data%20binders.html  . Last year I used a monthly cal...
  • Books to Teach Reading Strategies
    So I have a list of books for reading strategies listed here , but I thought I'd share the books that I actually use each year. Do you h...
  • Meet and Greet
    So it's been a week since Irene hit Richmond and there are still people without electricity. We had an abbreviated teacher work week, we...
  • Mireya's Miracle
    I am a member of Faith and Family Church and very active in the youth ministry. A couple of months ago we learned that one of "our...
  • Teratoma
    Teratoma... something I saw on the Discovery Health Channel once... something that is now living in my body! About two weeks ago I had been ...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013
    • ►  February
    • ►  January
  • ►  2012
    • ►  December
    • ►  November
    • ►  September
    • ►  August
    • ►  July
    • ►  June
    • ►  May
    • ►  April
    • ►  March
    • ►  February
    • ►  January
  • ▼  2011
    • ►  December
    • ►  November
    • ►  October
    • ►  September
    • ►  August
    • ▼  July
      • Another Giveaway!
      • FACES of a Reader Strategy Cards
      • FACES of a Reader Menu
      • FACES of a Reader
      • Exhausted...
      • Giveaway
      • VBS Break
      • FACE of a Reader & Test Talk
      • Test Talk
      • Launching Reading Workshop
      • Winners!
      • Classroom Website
      • $10 in Teaching Oasis Materials
      • The Teaching Oasis Giveaway!
      • Behavior Documentation
      • Parent Communication Log
      • Assessment Checklist
      • Conference Calendars
      • Apple Themed Reading Skills and Strategies
      • Giveaway
      • Positive Postcards
      • Happy 4th of July
      • Contact Me
      • About Me