skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Giveaway
online marketing
online marketing
Home
»
giveaway
»
Teaching Oasis
»
Giveaway
Tuesday, July 19
Giveaway
When I reach 200 followers (right now I have 127) I will be doing another giveway. It will be something from The Teaching Oasis of course! Now to come up with something really special this time. Spread the word!
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
Earthquakes and Hurricanes!
So teacher work week begins Monday and I'm convinced that some teacher who is not ready to return to work has wished these natural disas...
Valentine's Day Scrapbook
I got this idea online a couple of years ago and finally was able to do it with my class last year. I took five pieces of construction paper...
Remarkable Reindeer
So I'm thinking ahead to the shared reading units I want to teach in December. I want to do a unit on Reindeer. I have a class set of th...
Merry Christmas
Well I don't know when you get out for Winter Vacation but my last day is Thursday December 20th. Then we return January 2nd. We got jip...
Picture Perfect Science
I just finished a two day institute on Math, Science, Technology and Engineering at the MathScience Innovation Center in Richmond, Virginia....
Wedding Pictures
More pictures of my December 1st wedding... My mother and I before the ceremony. The handsome groomsmen. My two nephews are in front alo...
Wedding Planning
As many of you know I got engaged on Valentine's Day. We have set a date of December 1, 2012. I've been knee deep in wedding plannin...
Recovery
Thank you for all the emails! I am recovering with my family. This surgery was successful, the tumor has been removed. I think we're sti...
Reading Marathon
This is another idea taken from a 4th grade teacher at my previous school and I love it! It's called a " Reading Marathon " an...
10 Commandments to Working in a Hostile Environment
I absolutly love this book! It is written by T.D. Jakes. Every Christian should read it! Unfortunately I've worked in many "hostil...
Popular Posts
Earthquakes and Hurricanes!
So teacher work week begins Monday and I'm convinced that some teacher who is not ready to return to work has wished these natural disas...
Merry Christmas
Well I don't know when you get out for Winter Vacation but my last day is Thursday December 20th. Then we return January 2nd. We got jip...
Wedding Planning
As many of you know I got engaged on Valentine's Day. We have set a date of December 1, 2012. I've been knee deep in wedding plannin...
Revisting Positive Postcards
So I blogged about this back in July ( http://jessicaywinston.blogspot.com/2011/07/positive-postcards.html ). Now that school has been in se...
September Books
Since my entire classroom library is sitting in my dining room waiting for me to wisk them away to school, I figured I do some more blogging...
About Me
My name is Jessica Winston-Saunders. I have lived everywhere from Heidelberg, Germany to Colorado Springs, Colorado. I was born in Ft. Bragg...
Valentine's Day Scrapbook
I got this idea online a couple of years ago and finally was able to do it with my class last year. I took five pieces of construction paper...
Conference Calendars
You can read all about my Data Binder on my classroom website http://www.mswinston.com/data%20binders.html . Last year I used a monthly cal...
Books to Teach Reading Strategies
So I have a list of books for reading strategies listed here , but I thought I'd share the books that I actually use each year. Do you h...
Reading Marathon
This is another idea taken from a 4th grade teacher at my previous school and I love it! It's called a " Reading Marathon " an...
Blog Archive
►
2013
►
February
►
January
►
2012
►
December
►
November
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
▼
2011
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
▼
July
Another Giveaway!
FACES of a Reader Strategy Cards
FACES of a Reader Menu
FACES of a Reader
Exhausted...
Giveaway
VBS Break
FACE of a Reader & Test Talk
Test Talk
Launching Reading Workshop
Winners!
Classroom Website
$10 in Teaching Oasis Materials
The Teaching Oasis Giveaway!
Behavior Documentation
Parent Communication Log
Assessment Checklist
Conference Calendars
Apple Themed Reading Skills and Strategies
Giveaway
Positive Postcards
Happy 4th of July
Contact Me
About Me