Monday, July 4

Positive Postcards

So I have all these really cute postcards from The Teaching Oasis (the apple themed set is a freebie, but you can purchase them to match your classroom theme if you want) and I was wondering what I could do with them. I had read about the idea of sending postcards to your students somewhere on the internet and decided that's what I'd do!
I've already printed out a classroom set. When school starts I will type all my students addresses onto labels and secure them to the post card in advance. My goal is to mail 3 postcards per month to various students in the classroom. I will be spotlighting Bucket Filling, Positive Behavior, Instructional Goals Met or basically anything positive that I can say about them. I think(and hope) that they'll be a great success!