skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Rounding Task Cards
online marketing
online marketing
Home
»
math
»
rounding
»
task cards
»
Rounding Task Cards
Tuesday, October 18
Rounding Task Cards
I've started my Place Value unit and one of the standards requires the students to round numbers to the nearest ten, hundred and thousand. I created some task cards to use with the unit.
How do you teach rounding? Share a lesson!
Rounding Task Cards
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
Odds and Ends
A couple of weeks ago my laptop died right after I had finished uploading the free materials to The Teaching Oasis . I was worried that I ha...
Wedding Pictures
More pictures of my December 1st wedding... My mother and I before the ceremony. The handsome groomsmen. My two nephews are in front alo...
Organization: Teacher Supply Toolbox
Another Pinterest inspired idea... I got the directions from Mrs. Rojas's blog. She lays out step by step directions for making a toolb...
Books to Teach Reading Strategies
So I have a list of books for reading strategies listed here , but I thought I'd share the books that I actually use each year. Do you h...
Five More Days!
Talk about a rough week... it took every ounce of strength in my body to make it through school last week! We still have 5 more days. It...
Happy New Year: 2013
Quote from last year's blog post: " I've learned in church that we should have "SMART" goals....Specific, Measurable,...
Graphic Organizers
I found a set of graphic organizers I had tweaked, tweaked them some more and decided to post them on my blog. They'll eventually be on ...
Merry Christmas
Well I don't know when you get out for Winter Vacation but my last day is Thursday December 20th. Then we return January 2nd. We got jip...
Picture Perfect Science
I just finished a two day institute on Math, Science, Technology and Engineering at the MathScience Innovation Center in Richmond, Virginia....
God is Faithful!
As of 2-14-12 I am officially engaged! My boyfriend Javaid (pronounced David with a J) asked me to marry him. He made reservations at a loca...
Popular Posts
Five More Days!
Talk about a rough week... it took every ounce of strength in my body to make it through school last week! We still have 5 more days. It...
Wedding Pictures
More pictures of my December 1st wedding... My mother and I before the ceremony. The handsome groomsmen. My two nephews are in front alo...
Odds and Ends
A couple of weeks ago my laptop died right after I had finished uploading the free materials to The Teaching Oasis . I was worried that I ha...
Books to Teach Reading Strategies
So I have a list of books for reading strategies listed here , but I thought I'd share the books that I actually use each year. Do you h...
God is Faithful!
As of 2-14-12 I am officially engaged! My boyfriend Javaid (pronounced David with a J) asked me to marry him. He made reservations at a loca...
Graphic Organizers
I found a set of graphic organizers I had tweaked, tweaked them some more and decided to post them on my blog. They'll eventually be on ...
Merry Christmas
Well I don't know when you get out for Winter Vacation but my last day is Thursday December 20th. Then we return January 2nd. We got jip...
About Me
My name is Jessica Winston-Saunders. I have lived everywhere from Heidelberg, Germany to Colorado Springs, Colorado. I was born in Ft. Bragg...
Picture Perfect Science
I just finished a two day institute on Math, Science, Technology and Engineering at the MathScience Innovation Center in Richmond, Virginia....
Valentine Book Reports
Stop by The Teaching Oasis and download these Valentine Themed Genre Book Reports!
Blog Archive
►
2013
►
February
►
January
►
2012
►
December
►
November
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
▼
2011
►
December
►
November
▼
October
Hour of the Olympics
Parent Teacher Conferences
Rounding Task Cards
Fall/Halloween Treat Bags
Teratoma
Teaching Map Skills
►
September
►
August
►
July