Sunday, July 3

About Me


My name is Jessica Winston-Saunders. I have lived everywhere from Heidelberg, Germany to Colorado Springs, Colorado. I was born in Ft. Bragg, NC. My mother is a Gulf War Veteran and is retired from the Army. My father passed away January 25, 2010. My mother is an ordained minister and she currently resides in Rocky Mount, North Carolina. I have a sister who is a Registered Nurse and a Brother-in-law who is a contractor. They live in Caroline County with my two nephews Chance (14) and Jimmy-Sayvion (10). I also have two God-Daughters, Jaida (8) and Amara (5). I love spending time with friends and family.

I graduated from Chowan University in 2004 with a Bachelors Degree in Elementary Education. I taught second grade for 2 years in Norfolk Public Schools. I relocated to Chesterfield and started teaching second grade at Harrowgate Elementary before redistricting led me to Scott Elementary. I have been teaching 2nd grade for 7 wonderful years! I transferred to Watkins Elementary for the 2011-2012 school year. I have officially survived my first year in 3rd grade and my first year teaching a testing grade.


I'm excited to announce that I got engaged on Valentine's Day 2012 and married on December 1st 2012.

To view my profile click here.