Tuesday, January 31

Tag, I'm It!

Tag You're It!

So here are the rules:
1.  Post the rules.
2.  Post 12 fun facts about yourself.
3.  Answer the questions the tagger set for you in her post, and then create 12 new questions for the ones you tag.
4.  Tag 12 people and link them in your post.
5.  Let them know that they have been tagged

Michelle at Teach123 tagged me!
1.  Do you prefer chocolate, strawberry, or vanilla?
-depends on the day, depends on my mood
2.  Who is your favorite recording artist?
-Micheal Jackson
3.  What is your favorite cereal?
-Golden Grahams
4.  What color is your vehicle?
-White
5.  Name 3 songs on your iPod.
-songs from Kindred the Family Soul, Mariah Carey and Ciara
6.  Do you prefer winter or summer?
-spring... but if I had to choose, summer
7.  Do you prefer mountain hideaway or beach house?
-lived in Colorado for 4 years... love a mountain hideaway
8.  Who is your favorite book character?
-Junie B.
9.  What is your favorite t.v. show?
-The Cosby Show
10. What are you really afraid of?
-not teaching my students effectively
11. What is your favorite restaurant?
-Longhorn Steakhouse and Capt. Georges
12. What is the best thing about teaching?
-the CHIRREN!
Angie at Myers Magnificent Moments tagged me also.

1.  If money were no object, what is the one thing you would splurge and get yourself?
-a huge wedding
2.  What is the title of your favorite book?
-God Don't Like Ugly by Mary Monroe.
3.  How do you handle a child who is throwing a fit?
-ignore them
4.  What is your favorite pinterest idea?
-all the recipes they show
5.  If you could be anyone for one day, who would it be and why?
-Oprah, because she's Oprah!
6.  What is your favorite topic to teach?
-Reading
7.  What is your favorite restaurant?
-Longhorn and Capt. Georges
8.  What is your least favorite thing about teaching?
-Math
9.  What is your favorite television show?
-The Cosby Show
10.  Why do you blog?
-to inspire others
11.  What is your favorite candy?
-Hairbo Gummy Bears
12.  Why are you a teacher?
-because it's what I was called by God to do!
Fun Facts about Me
1. I love to eat!
2. I'm generous.
3. My fondest memories with my mom is laying in the bed with her in high school and watching Law and Order SVU, before that show it was Matlock or Murder She Wrote.
4. My fondest memories of my daddy is him picking me up early in elementary school to go fishing.
5. My great grandfather was the first black sherriff of Princess Anne County (now Virginia Beach, VA)
6. I can't dance.
7. I can sing.
8. My most valuable items I own include my many teaching supplies from Lakeshore.
9. I'm a really good cook, I just choose not to.
10. I've always wanted to be a teacher.
11. If I couldl live anywhere in the USA, it would be the state of Maine!
12. I took 8 years of French and I don't remember any of it!
Questions for anyone who isn't tagged yet!
1. What would be your dream vacation?
2. What's the best dish you can cook?
3. What is your favorite book?
4. If you could teach abroad, where would it be?
5. What is your most memorable teaching moment?
6. What is your favorite subject to teach?
7. What you be for or against year round schooling?
8. What is your favorite beverage?
9. What is an ideal class size?
10. How many states have you lived in?
11. What is your weakness as a teacher?
12. What is your strength?