Sunday, February 5

Cricut Creations

So I purchased a Cricut Expression over a year at Walmart on clearence. Best decision I ever made. I need to do more documenting of the things I make, so I can refer back to them. I mainly make cards, but I also make treat bags, bulletin board punch outs and anything else I can think of that my Cricut can cut. Here are some of my February creations.

I used the Create a Critter Cricut Cart and then I use My Pink Stamper Punny Stamps: Bee-u-tiful, Puppy Love, Sweet Chick, Bear Hugs, Bananas 4 You. I'm giving them to my students for Valentine's Day. All the inside says is Happy Valentine's Day, Love Ms. Winston.

These are my Angry Bird Treat Boxes, I used the Sweet Tooth Boxes Cupcake and Cake Slice Holders as well as the Cricut Classic Font for all the features. My students saw one last week and they all want one. This will probably my end of the year gift for them.