Monday, July 25

Exhausted...

So I am mentally and physically exhausted! I ended up in the ER last Sunday from dehydration, low iron and low potassium, then I had a full week of VBS and I'm still not at 100% but I hope to get there soon. I picked up some vitamin supplements from GNC (only to see them in Sam's Club for cheaper... go figure!) and hopefully with vitamins, balanced meals and much rest I'll be back to my old creative self in no time!

On another note, some of my new coworkers are meeting at school tomorrow, most of you know that I have transferred to a different school, different grade level and all my school stuff is sitting in my dining room staring at me... but I'm not trying to move all this stuff just yet! I'll just take my bulletin board stuff and maybe the baskets for my classroom library and take it easy tomorrow.