Friday, August 17

Make me Like the Moon

I am a Christian, grew up in the church, both my mother and late father are ordained ministers and if spiritual warfare were an Olympic sport I'd have a gold medal!

My taste in music ranges from praise and worship from Hillsong United & David and Nicole Binion to gospel music from Fred Hammond, Mary Mary, Kirk Franklin, & Israel to gospel rap artists Canton Jones and a young lady named Blaze.

Blaze truly has the anointing of the Lord and he has placed tremendous talent on the inside of her. And she uses it to give all the glory back to him. She spent some time in Virginia this summer and visited/performed at my church several times. I had an opportunity to buy her CD and I've been listening to it ever since.

She performed a song called Reflections one Sunday that touched my heart. It is my sincerest prayer for the Lord to "make me like the moon" this upcoming school year. I want his love to be reflected through my thoughts, actions and words!



Check her out @ http://www.blazemusic5.com/